William L. Perkins III
William L. Perkins, III graduated from the University of Virginia in 1969 and obtained his law degree from the University of Richmond in 1973. He was a partner in the law firm of Sacks, Sacks, Perkins and Larkin until 1981 when he left to form the firm of Price Perkins Larkin.
Mr. Perkins is a member of the Virginia State Bar and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, the Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association, and the Virginia Beach Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts, including the Supreme Court of Virginia and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Perkins is married with two children, and has been active in various community and civic organizations, including coaching youth soccer. He has extensive experience in plaintiff's personal injury law, product liability law, and medical negligence law.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- Virginia, University of Charlottesville, VA.
- Virginia, 1973
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1973
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 1973
Current Employment Position